Andromeda Solutions Ltd are looking for a hardworking individual to join their team as a Customer Service Apprentice. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Services.
Closing date: 13 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
21 Dec 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking notes at meetings
- Rectifying problems that may occur
- Other administrative tasks
- Referring complex queries to senior staff
- Answering calls, emails and enquires from customers
- Advising on products and services
- Dealing with customer orders and payments
- Updating customers records on computer databases
- Dealing with enquires on the phone and by social media
- Processing orders
- Typing letters and reports and other business documents
- Updating computer records
- Tracking orders
- Printing and photocopying items
- Dealing with customers complaints
- Postal duties
- Dealing with trading partners and suppliers
- Dealing with the general public
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- Level 2 Customer Services Qualification
- On the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ANDROMEDA SOLUTIONS LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.