Learning Support Apprentice (Immediate Start) CARE FIRST TRAINING LTD
We are looking for an enthusiastic Learning support Apprentice to contribute to carrying out internal audits for our company. You will be responsible for minimising risk of funding clawbacks and ensuring the consistency of delivery throughout the delivery team.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
The salary range for this position is £12,305 - £16,130. Salary is negotiable and dependant on previous experience and qualifications.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide complimentary support to teams responsible for retention and achievement
- Act as intermediary between trainers and learners to complete and communicate tasks
- Recording and reporting all learners progress
- Providing additional learner and employer engagement to support trainers
- Attend formal and informal meetings with trainers to contribute towards planning sessions
- Involved in keeping records and evaluating identified learners progress
- Support learner engagements across identified risk groups
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard)
- Maths & English Functional Skills Level 2 (if required)
- Allocated Trainer with 1-2-1 Support and Training (no attending college)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time employment upon completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.