Advanced Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship Francesco Hair and Beauty Salon Limited
This post is for individuals who would like to advance their skills as a beauty therapist. The advanced skills will be obtained while working as a beauty therapist. An interest in holistic, massage, aroma therapy and well being is a must for this advanced qualification. Good communication skills, personal presentation and hygiene is also important.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Day to day duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Reception duties including answering the phone and making client appointments
- General housekeeping throughout the day to ensure the salon and treatment rooms are always welcoming to the client
- Candidates will be required to attend an interview and may be asked to complete a skills scan
- Performing all elements of beauty treatments skills of which would have been obtained at Level 2
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Level 3 Advanced Beauty professional standard covers a range of practical skills and theoretical knowledge to prepare individuals for entry into the Beauty Industry.
It provides the individuals with basic skills to include however not limited to:
- Client Consultation
- Giving a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Health & Safety
- Wellbeing and Holistic therapy
- Indian Head, hot stone, aroma therapgy and general massage
- Product knowledge
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This advanced beauty professional standard will open the doors to the world of holistic therapies and you may choose to advanced your skills by undertaking further course such as bowens therapy, acupanture etc.
This level 3 Beauty Professional qualification could lead to a very rewarding career within the sector at various levels to include Beauty therapists, manager, assessor and educator. Level 3 Beauty professional standard is recognised nationally and internationally. To hold both level 2 and level 3 qualifications allows a individual to apply for posts on the cruise liners or abroad as well as in the UK.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Francesco Hair and Beauty Salon Limited
01278 550 261
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.