Apprentice - Customer Service - LCAS NEC SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS UK LIMITED
You will specialise in this service for 1 year, allowing you time to gain an in depth, end-to-end understanding of the service.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Private Medical Cover (option of family cover) 25 days hols (inc 3 company nominated days) option to buy/sell up to 5 days 4 x basic salary life assurance cover Group Pension Plan with employer contributions Flex benefits to suit individual needs
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work with a dedicated apprentice mentor who will support and develop you throughout your apprenticeship.
- Develop telephone and administrative skills whilst dealing with a range of applicants from across Europe.
- A chance to become a well-rounded member of the team with training in: telephone duties, scanning, replying to emails, uploading documents, processing payments, liaising with appellants and assisting adjudicators in minor administrative functions.
- The opportunity to provide meaningful support to the most vulnerable in society.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to work alongside a diverse team of skilled advisors, presenting a great opportunity to learn from best practice.
- You will be given the necessary training and development to distinguish yourself early in your career with NEC.
- An opportunity to learn the fundamentals of becoming a successful employee within a large multi-national organisation.
- A chance to work within and contribute to, a culture of success, driven by enthusiastic and ambitious employees.
- An opportunity through hard work and commitment to move through the NEC Academy Scheme.
- Maintain excellent levels of attendance and punctuality.
- Attend regular training and development sessions with an assigned mentor.
- Maintain excellent levels of attendance, punctuality and quality of work with Hartlepool College of Further Education.
- Ensure company policies and procedures such are understood and adhered to.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
L2 Customer Service Practioner delivered at Hartlepool College of Further Education
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a hard-working mentality to be successful in a role that genuinely makes a difference to the lives of the applicants. NEC are creating an environment that is driven by training and development and are committed to investing in the success of their employees.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HARTLEPOOL COLLEGE OF FURTHER EDUCATION
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.