Apprentice administrator- events management GROUBOOK LIMITED
As an apprentice administrator, you will develop in to becoming a key member and quickly become involved in all office activities and support the events teams. With a variety of tasks for admin, managing reports and maintaining stationary levels, the role will give an opportunity to build key skills in all business elements.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£5.50 per hour
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include, but not limited to;
- Working closely with all teams to ensure admin is processed accurately and on time.
- Monitor the booking processes to ensure staff members “ stick to the policies” and follow up on outstanding payments are received, and suppliers paid.
- Taking minutes in meetings for Directors and sales teams.
- Be a key member to help create and implement new policies.
- Generate customer reviews.
- Create interesting visual data for reports.
- Data input- including maintaining databases.
- Take responsibility for day to day functions including monitoring inbound calls, meeting and greeting visitors and ensuring stationary supplies are maintained.
Great career prospects on completing the apprenticeship.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business administration apprenticeship standard which is a 15 month duration (12 months learning, last 3 months as the end point assessment with a third party) virtual delivery, no in college sessions.
- Level 2 Maths and English functional skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will go on to perform an “ admin manager” role over time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.