Digital Marketing/Social Media Apprentice (eGrowth Media) eGrowth Media
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Apprentice with eGrowth Media , a Marketing Company based in Leeds.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maintaining and managing clients' accounts checking all analytics and making necessary adjustments to strategies as and where necessary.
- Liaising with content creation, copywriting, Media buying teams and clients to be able to create consistent social media content.
- Manage clients' full community, create a full monthly content calendar for daily posts and Liaise with account managers and clients.
- Responsible for managing clients' social media channels LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Ensure all creative assets are ready on time according to the content plans.
- Responsible for the growth of the social media channels and being able to provide a clear understanding of growth and trends.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- Level 3 national certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)