An exciting opportunity for you to work in various areas of property finance and insurance with support and direction from professionals. The aim is to provide hands on job-based training and study to enable you in becoming a competent and confident mortgage adviser.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Wage to be discussed upon selection. Wage range of £10,000-£20,000 dependent on experience.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Completing initial assessment of your clients’ needs & requirements
- Providing high quality independent advice & explaining the different types of mortgages available
- Researching the market
- Explaining & advising on a wide range of protection products
- Ensuring all regulatory documentation is completed accurately & within deadlines
- Communication with colleagues within your own & supporting teams
- Keeping your knowledge up to date with changes in the financial services market & products from lenders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
L3 Financial Services Mortgage Adviser
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP1,2,3), awarded by The London Institute of Banking and Finance
The Apprentice is assigned a mentor to guide them through the programme. Regular interactions with the apprentice ensure they are developing the Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours required to become competent in the role. Apprentices are provided with a resource package, alongside a structured study with live revision sessions with our CeMAP tutors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship offers a route for a career in the mortgage advice sector or for potential progression into other Financial Services roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
About the employer
SIMPLY ACADEMY LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.