Apprentice Receptionist and Administrator Beechwood Medical Centre
Wanting to kickstart your career within the NHS? Beechwood Medical Centre are looking for a friendly and welcoming individual to join their reception and administration team!
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
13 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Receive patients/visitors at reception.
- Take calls and signpost patients to the most appropriate service to meet their needs, including booking appointments.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all queries and requests for assistance from patients, peers and clinical staff.
- Liaise with hospitals/clinics as required.
- Provide administrative support where needed including data input, sorting of post, scanning correspondence into patient notes.
- Ensure all practice procedures/protocols are adhered to.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon successful completion, you will achieve a Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard at level 2. You will also undertake any Functional Skills in maths and English at level 2 if these have not already been achieved.
You will undertake day release knowledge sessions at NBC on a fortnightly basis. NBC is based in the centre of Huddersfield (HD1).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a level 3 apprenticeship is a possibility for the apprentice following successful completion of the level 2.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.