Davies Lane - Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
We aim to develop a strong sense of self and build pupils’ confidence, allowing them to be independent global citizens who develop life skills and achieve their full potential. We provide a safe environment where children flourish and gain opportunities to build positive relationships, make reputable choices, and inspired lifelong learners.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
13 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the teacher within the classroom and help students with the understanding of the work the teacher has supplied
- Raise standards of achievement for all pupils
- Encourage pupils to become more independent learners
- Provide support for learners with SEN needs such as ASD (Autism)
- Support the inclusion of pupils in all aspects of school life
- Work under the direction of the line manager, class teachers, and other staff
- Working 1-to-1 with students
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
This training programme focuses on developing classroom delivery and work within schools.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression into full time employment for the right applicant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.