Orchard Primary Academy are looking for a passionate, hardworking, enthusiastic apprentice to support teachers in KS1 and KS2 as a teaching assistant apprentice. You will have on and off the job support to complete your qualification and gain a potential permanent role with the school.
Closing date: 17 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
13 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Supporting administration with teachers such as class lists, reports etc.
- Working with the children in class on specific topics
- Preparing resources for teachers in the classroom
- Record keeping
- Create art displays of pupil's artwork
- Typing up progress of learners onto systems
- General administration duties to support teachers in the classroom
- Keeping up to date with course work provided by the training provider
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training
- Off the job training with Woodspeen which will occur every week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a full-time permanent position upon completion of this apprenticeship. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and commitment to further training. Potential to go onto University to study teaching after completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.