Business and Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice VERTO PEOPLE LTD
The Resourcer role plays a key part in our business as you will be working closely with Recruitment Consultants on their vacancies to help find the best person available for these roles. This is the best opportunity to start your career in the world of Recruitment!
Closing date: 08 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Sep 2022
13 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include;
- Working on vacancies passed to you by recruitment consultants
- You will be calling, emailing and texting prospective candidates to discuss new vacancies
- Managing a talent pool of candidates, providing regular updates
- Managing the full life cycle of a job
- Liaising with clients &businesses
- Booking interviews for candidates
- Data entry
- Use of social media platforms
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
REC Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- L2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (CertRR)
- Access to REC E-Learning Materials
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a full-time role available at the end of this position with options to move into three different career paths:
- Delivery Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development Manager
The salary range for these roles depends on performance but the starting salary is £18,000. We offer a structured career plan that can be discussed at interview.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Essential
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.