Slough & Eton College - Business Administration Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
An exciting new role has developed in within our organisation. Working closely with the team you will ensure all day to day operations run smoothly by completing all administrative tasks in a timely manner. Our Business Administration Apprenticeship programme offer all the vital experience required to become an administrative asset in any company.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
13 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide office support to a busy administrative office
- Supporting with Digital Marketing.
- Maintenance of well-organised files and records
- Keeping the databases up to date as directed by the line manager
- Prepare reports from databases as directed
- Interact with clients, staff, and suppliers etc. either on the phone or in person
- Support the reception services.
- Administrative communications such as phone calls, invoicing, supplier or vendor enquiries
- Photocopying, shredding, tidying and filing.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Standard:
This training programme focuses on developing your administration skills.The Qualification aims to grow your existing skillset in the following key areas:
- Business Support services
- Marketing Support
- Project Management
- Supporting the organisation of events
- Customer Service
- Developing IT skills
- Telephone Skills
- Managing Information and Data
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible progression into a full-time role for the right applicant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade Level 4 / Grade C and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.