Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship Stepping Stones Montessori Nursery
An opportunity has arisen in which Stepping Stones Montessori Nursery are looking to recruit one Apprentice to work towards their Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification, while gaining valuable skills and experience when working alongside professionals with years of combined experience.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
27 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be responsible for the safety and welfare of the children
- To promote the physical, intellectual, emotional, educational and social development of the children
- To ensure that there is a stimulating and varied programme of activities available to the children at all times
- To ensure that the children are offered a nutritious and varied diet, appropriate to their age and development
- To notify the officer-in-charge or his/her deputy when each child is collected by their parent/carer
- To keep progress records and reports the children
- To develop and maintain a warm and supportive relationship with the children and staff
- To plan for the key children weekly in advance and implement the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and the Montessori approach
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.