As an independent kitchen, bathroom and bedroom retailer with a large showroom in Derby. Duo Kitchens & Bathrooms focus is on exceptional design and exemplary service and they are now looking for their next apprentice to support with providing exceptional customer service.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your main duties will include:
- Greeting customers, showing them around the kitchen/bathroom/bedroom displays.
- Providing relevant brochures to customers
- Coordinating deliveries using the goods in procedure.
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked against the purchase order then labelled for the correct customers.
- Contact suppliers to ensure delivery of goods happen on the correct dates.
- Chase suppliers regarding any items on back order to get accurate estimated delivery dates.
- Register warranties for our customers using appropriate websites
- Maintain the cleanliness of the showroom, report any damaged display doors etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In addition to gaining practical experience in the role, you will also attain an NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service which will help start your career and give you an insight into the businesses processes and procedures. Our training is all complete remotely via teams with a development coach who will be available for support 24/7. You receive 20% off the job training during this Apprenticeship which is included in your weekly working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities within the sales team will be available for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DERBY BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)