Early Years Practitioner Apprentice THE COLOURWHEEL MONTESSORI NURSERY LTD
We are looking for an Early Years apprentice to join us! You will be working with colleagues to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education within the setting. Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintain positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers
Closing date: 10 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
19 Aug 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maintaining the classroom and garden to a high standard, ensuring the materials are complete and correspond to the needs and ages of the group.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of classroom materials.
- Be a positive role model for the children with regards to friendliness, care and courtesy and protect their privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Supporting other members of staff with daily duties such as nappy changing and changing children’s clothes.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship, to include:
- Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills (as required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Paediatric First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position with further training for the right person
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE COLOURWHEEL MONTESSORI NURSERY LTD
ESSEX COUNTY COUNCIL
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.