Our apprentices are the future of our business. You will learn the skills to become a successful Business Administrator with a fantastic range of future career options ahead of you. Following successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be offered a permanent role, with one of the best rental equipment providers in the industry
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Age related annual starting salary of between £14,000 to £17,000 (increases annually)
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
On a daily basis you’ll work within one of our Operational Centres where you will learn to:
- Provide full administrative support for the appropriate business sector
- Become skilled in the use of relevant IT packages and systems
- Understand and implement internal processes and procedures
- Build an in-depth product knowledge to enhance your ability to support customers and colleagues
- Generate customer quotes quickly and accurately when required.
- Communicate with customers on the telephone, via email and in response to website requests or to follow up open quotes
- Effectively deal with operational and commercial queries, providing an efficient service supported by effective communication and the ability to produce accurate documentation
- Build excellent working relationships with the sales team and customers, learning to understand their needs and requirements
- Engage with customers from both outside and from within different areas of the organisation
- Create and interpret revenue reports, identify trends and opportunities
- Develop the ability to recommend products and services that meet customer needs, ensuring a comprehensive and effective customer experience every time
- Become an ambassador for our “Customer First” culture, resolving any issues quickly and keeping your customers informed, so that they feel truly valued
- Expand your team working skills with your colleagues and the wider Sunbelt Rentals team
- Manage a varied workday in a fast-paced operational environment, learning to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths & English
- Workplace experience to gain practical skills
- Guidance and training from an experienced workplace mentor
- Industry recognised training leading to an apprenticeship qualification
- To be delivered remotely but may include some occasional face-to-face sessions at a training centre
We’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction, role-specific training and apprenticeship support. You will become a part of a larger apprentice cohort where you will be able to form lifelong relationships and engage in a wider support network.
You will also be invited to attend our Customer Service Development Programme, which is designed to ensure that you’re confident, equipped and empowered to deliver a world class rental experience to your customers. We’ll also support your personal growth and development in line with your Sunbelt Rentals career aspirations
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be offered a permanent role, with one of the best rental equipment providers in the industry.
The size and scope of Sunbelt Rentals affords a wealth of opportunity for future progression. We are increasingly investing in developing the skills of our apprentices, with additional wide-ranging training opportunities built into the programme, and the development of possible higher-level qualifications and career pathways post-graduation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.