Administration Apprentice EVOLVE RESOURCING SOLUTIONS LTD
Training in all aspects of Business Administration associated with a recruitment agency. Understand and supporting the vision and goals of the company while following and adhering to all operational procedures and understanding why these processes exist and need to be followed.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Attaching documents,
- Answering & making calls
- Managing all outgoing correspondence
- Collate and maintain filing system for candidate documentation
- Format candidate CV's from original format to Evolve Resourcing Solutions format
- Advertising jobs
- Social media marketing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Full company induction including Health & Safety
- 20% off the job time will be given for study/assignments
- Monthly contact session with your PV trainer
- Internal training provided by your employer and workplace mentor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right person:
- To a Trainee Resourcer
- Recruitment Account Manager
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment
- Managing Consultant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PENSHAW VIEW TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)