Business Administrator Apprentice YUSEN LOGISTICS (UK) LIMITED
Yusen Logistics are now recruiting for an Business Administration apprentice to join their IFF Administration team in Milton Keynes. Providing hands on support with processing supplier invoices & ensure all queries are resolved, enabling suppliers to be paid in accordance with the relevant payment terms, help with credit Card reconciliation.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Help with managing supplier account(s) to ensure that invoices are processed promptly to enable payments to be made on time.
- Provide cover to other colleagues as and when required, also ensure and maintain good customer relationship for all admin areas, ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, raising any potential problems to your line manager.
- Ensure professional and effective communication is always maintained
- Help respond to all internal and supplier queries in a timely manner, update query records accurately, be prepared to cope with demands of quick turnaround of invoices in high volume.
- Ensure continuous improvement to administration processes and systems and implement authorisation procedures.
- The role must at all times maintain integrity particularly with regard to financial policies, procedures and external standards and regulations.
- Strong 3-way communication should be maintained between operations, commercial and finance management and staff.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
- On the job training delivered by the employer.
- Allocation of an apprenticeship delivery coach who will carry out:
- Regular training.
- Assessment and support visits to ensure you acquire new learning, knowledge skills and behaviours in order to progress and develop.
- Identify, track and support 20% off the job training activities.
- Quarterly formal progress review meetings; identifying learning achievements and next steps.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to further career in a busy finance department, completion of further apprenticeships or other external qualifications depending on chosen career path.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.