Apprenticeship in Site Carpentry and Joinery FRONTIER MODULAR SERVICES LIMITED
Frontier Modular Services are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join their team as joinery apprentices. This is an excellent opportunity for the right people to join a successful company and gain a qualification in joinery.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Use hand tools (Once Shown)
- Use initiative
- First and second fix joinery
- General labourer duties
- Listen to instructions and take advice
- Work as part of team
- Follow on-site Health and Safety
- Learn how to understand technical drawings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 apprenticeship standard in Carpentry and Joinery
- Preparation for the end-Point assessment
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the Apprentice
- The Construction Centre, Nursery Grove, Portobello Street, Hull, HU9 5XT
- Block Release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto the advanced apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.