Apprentice Business Support & Project Coordinator GENESIS TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced growing services company rolling out cutting edge technologies for telecoms operators and equipment manufacturers nationwide. A real opportunity to be involved in the running of large and small scale projects within the mobile telecommunications industry.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Months 1-3 £192.40 per week. (Travel and Expenses covered). Months 4-12 £273.20. (All travel & expenses paid). Full Salary after successful completion.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Running project Schedules using scheduling tools
- Assisting with project reports
- Access booking for field engineers attending site.
- Creation of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Hand Over Packs (HOPS)
- Tracking of activities daily & weekly
- Maintenance of weekly trackers and schedules
- Project Stock Control & Pick & Pack
- Parts database management to part/serial no.
- Purchasing of materials
- Forward & reverse Logistics management
- Ensuring H&S compliance
- Management of personal protection stocks and issue.
- Cross project training providing back-office support to engineers in the field and senior project managers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice would be assigned an assessor through the College, who would typically come out to visit in the workplace to assess workplace competence. Day release for workshop attendance/ online is once a month at Cambridge campus.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administrator
- Business Administrator - Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours.
- Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2 (exemptions apply)
Training delivered via college:
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Ethical Issues in the workplace
- Technology use in business
- Understanding business stakeholders
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After successful completion of the Apprenticeship, the candidate will be offered a full salaried position with career progression to project manager/engineer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential
About the employer
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.