Early Years Educator Apprenticeship (Immediate Start) Tots First Academy
Tots Academy is a brand new nursery that has very recently opened, of which they are looking to recruit 2 apprentices. This is a great opportunity to join a new team and assist in making the nursery a success, while building your experience. If interested, apply now and the Account Manager for this vacancy will be in contact to discuss further.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
13 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide support in the setting by interacting with children, or carrying out other duties as specified by the class team leader
- Provide support to individual children as directed by the team leader
- Assist in preparations for team leader and learning, helping to set out and clear away activities and equipment, putting up displays, organizing resources such as mixing paints, cutting paper, sorting toys, tidying the home corner, helping to maintain the order and cleanliness of the learning environment both indoors and outside
- Provide feedback to line Manager and other staff on children's daily routines and progress
- Be part of a team that prioritizes safeguarding and
- understand that safeguarding is everyone's responsibility
- Be willing to learn about children's development stages, progress and how to best support their learning
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery with Allocated 1-2-1 Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Further training and potential full-time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.