We are looking to hire 4 people to join our growing team. The position is an administration role within our customer care team. The successful applicants will be working on key accountants that we have with large high street brands.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1. Receive incoming calls and emails.
2. Respond to customer calls:
- diagnose faults and assist with telephone fixes where possible.
- respond directly to enquiries, or assign requests to the relevant personnel who can answer, track responses.
3. Plan and allocate customer reactive callouts to regional Field Engineers.
4. Log service requests and data into management information system (Siclops), ensuring that call details are accurate.
5. Prioritise, schedule and record service engineer activities.
6. Database management including:
- maintain call monitors
- asset management
- data management and cleansing
- Report generation
7. Monitor and follow up requested information – liaise with customers, service team and sales team.
8. Escalate serious issues to Service Desk Manager.
9. Ensure Service Desk telephones are promptly answered during working hours.
10. Check missed calls from previous day.
11. Ensure services meet customer contracted Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3
Training will be work based by the training provider and provided monthly via Face to Face and/or Online all at the work place.
The company will also provide specific training related to the duites of the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The job is intended to be permanent following successful completion of the apprenticeship. Potential career opportunities across the group are, Account Management, Business Development and Administration. The company will monitor the progress and provide support and guidance for all opportunities and help the candidate move into their chosen area.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SKILLWISE TRAINING UK LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.