Marketing Assistant Apprentice (OHEAP fire and security) OHEAP fire and security
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Assistant Apprentice with OHEAP fire and security, a fire protection and health Safety industry based in Derby. Due to exceptional growth, we’re now looking to expand our digital development and marketing department.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
£12,000 - £14,000
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating content for and managing social media accounts.
- Creating, sending, and reporting on email marketing campaigns.
- Writing website and blog content adhering to SEO best practises.
- Coordinating the monthly company newsletter
- Capturing marketing leads within our CRM system.
- You will also be required to support other departments with varying tasks such as order processing and data entry during periods of high volume or to cover staff absences.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry-experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate the channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- Level 3 national certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.