Level 2 Engineering Operative Apprenticeship Standard KENT PERFORMANCE CAMS LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice who will work alongside an experienced technician, working on various manufacturing operations to very high industry standards. Kent Cams are a specialist manufacturer of camshafts and valve train components for the motorsport and aftermarket sectors
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Carrying out light machining duties including the use of cylindrical, surface and centreless grinding machines.
- Carrying out light machining duties to include the use of manual lathes, milling machines and various small machine shop process operations.
- Contributing to a safe working environment, by adhering to Health and Safety processes including abrasive wheel regulations and manual lifting training.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 diploma in engineering operations
- 1 Day a week at EKC group
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a permanent position within the company for the right candidate once qualified. With the potential for further career and skill development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
KENT PERFORMANCE CAMS LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.