Triscan are the UK's leading fuel management provider. They have been manufacturing and installing fuel management systems for customers in the commercial transport sector for over 30 years.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
13 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We need a bright, enthusiastic apprentice to join our head office team in Accrington. This is an exciting opportunity to join the business world and earn while you learn. On-the-job training will be supplemented by day release with a local training provider leading to an Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Undertake administration duties including
• Maintain company records via data input
• Managing incoming and outgoing post
• Booking overnight accommodation for staff
• Answer telephone calls, direct appropriately or deal with routine enquiries
• Assist with organising meetings and events
• Meet and greet visitors, provide refreshments
• Maintain stocks of office supplies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will obtain a Level 3 in Business Administration.
- The training will be provided one day a week at Burnley College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression to advanced study and long term opportunities within the Company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.