Plastering & Rendering Apprentice YORKSHIRE RENDERING COMPANY LTD
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the construction industry and learn plastering and rendering skills on the job. You will be naturally enthusiastic for a highly skilled and physically demanding role. Working with an experienced plastering and rendering team to gain industry relevant qualifications.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Aug 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Clear work areas and remove rubbish
- Carry in materials to job – plasterboards, plaster bags
- Complete plastering schedules to any given area
- Carry out rendering, boarding and skimming
- Under supervision, undertake all work as directed
- Maintain, clean, store tools, equipment, vans
- Order, collect and take delivery of materials, equipment
- Complete one day a week based at Hull College
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, the successful applicant will have achieved the Plastering Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete training based at Hull College, one day a week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, there is the potential for full-time employment for the right applicant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)