Data Technician Apprentice (Essential Healthcare Solutions) Essential Healthcare Solutions
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Technician apprentice with Essential Healthcare Solutions, a Healthcare company based in Birstall.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
£10,000 - £14,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
11 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To take instruction from the Group Services I.T. Manager, or other members of the IT team as required.
- Responsible for analysing business data in order to create and develop reports as required by the company to better understand and improve business performance.
- Assist end users and provide support with day to day computer and telephone issues.
- Support with CRM databases, perform SQL restores when required.
- Attend training both inhouse and external as requested by the Company.
- Adherence to Essential Healthcare Solutions (UK) Ltd SO9001 and ISO 14001 certification standards.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making.
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely.
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends and patterns.
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement.
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.