Apprentice Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer BSS RECRUITMENT AGENCY LIMITED
To support the BBS Recruitment objectives, vision, and values. To provide excellent standards of customer service in a Branch.
Closing date: 12 Aug 2022
Age 16-17 - £5.50 an hour. Age 17-18 - £7.50 an hour. The salary will be review every three months as they are progressing.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Handling inquiries
- Formatting documentation
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Registering new candidates
- Updating Company Database
- Ensuring compliance of temporary workers’ files with statutory and regulatory requirements specific to the Recruitment secto
- Assisting consultants and BM – filing bookings, resourcing
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the GDPR and associated legislation insofar as they relate to the duties of the post
- To be customer focused at all times and deliver a high level of service to the organisation and external candidates.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On completion they will receive a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration qualification.
Maths and English Level 2 Functional Skills
The successful candidate will be studying at Barnet and Southgate College (Southgate Campus)
You will attend College 1 day a month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Qualified as a Business Administrator to progress
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BSS RECRUITMENT AGENCY LIMITED
BARNET & SOUTHGATE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)