Apprentice HVAC Service Engineer CPL Service Response Limited
A Nationwide Facilities Management contractor with specialisms in Air Conditioning, Electrical, Plumbing and General Building Maintenance works. Long-standing clients in Transport, Retail and Infrastructure industries.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
There is an opportunity for bonus and company benefits.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The apprenticeship combines on the job work experience, with time at college to achieve a Level 3 Diploma.
- You will be working for a busy Facilities Management Company gaining experience on Commercial and Retail projects.
- You will gain experience in dealing with clients directly, completing, logging and submitting reports electronically and liaising with the office staff to progress jobs effectively.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful apprentice will enrol on to the Advanced Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- You will attend college on day release.
- If you are required to stay away from home the cost of travel, accommodation and meals will be covered by the company.
- As part of this role you will be visiting various client sites as the company caries work out nationally, giving you the opportunity for a varied work experience.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If you are successful, we can offer working for a company that will invest in your continued learning and development and support you throughout the apprenticeship term and beyond with the security of permanent employment, a competitive salary that will increase as your training progresses with added company benefits on offer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Refrigeration air conditioning and heat pump engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.