Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice (Road Safety Education) VIA EAST MIDLANDS LIMITED
Support the operation and delivery of Road Safety services to reduce the incidence and severity of road traffic collisions
Closing date: 08 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage all elements of your apprenticeship, (including tracking and achieving the 20% off the job element) in line with quality and timescale requirements to achieve the apprenticeship programme.
- Support the development of new education and training resources delivered to our customers to promote the reduction of road casualties.
- Delivery of Road Safety Education and training in schools and the local community.
Input and manage data to record Health & Safety information and staff performance levels to effectively manage frontline staff, ensuring accuracy of records and information.
- Undertake visits to School Crossing Patrol sites to ensure standards are met to maintain a consistent high-quality service.
- Communicate with customers/schools to keep them informed and enable service delivery.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position so the individual will off-board their apprenticeship into a full time, permanent role within the Customer Service Team. There may also be the potential for the individual to progress on to the level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship after completion of the level 2 too.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)