Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice (Bikeability) VIA EAST MIDLANDS LIMITED
Support the operation and delivery of Road Safety services to reduce the incidence and severity of road traffic collisions.
Closing date: 08 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage all elements of your apprenticeship, (including tracking and achieving the 20% off the job element) in line with quality and timescale requirements to achieve the apprenticeship programme.
- Support the development of new education and training resources delivered to our customers to promote the reduction of road casualties.
- Supporting and delivering Bikeability training to national standards whilst co-ordinating with a co-trainer on site.
- Input and manage data to record Health & Safety information and staff performance levels to effectively manage frontline staff, ensuring accuracy of records and information.
- Undertake Health & Safety visits to Bikeability courses to ensure standards are met to maintain a consistent high-quality service.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The individual will off-board their apprenticeship into a full time, permanent role within the Bikeability Team. There may also be the potential for the individual to progress on to the level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship after completion of the level 2 too.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)