Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship THE GROVE NURSERY & PRE- SCHOOL LTD
An Early Years Practitioner (EYP) works in a range of early years settings delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) including; full day-care, children’s centres, playgroups, pre-schools, nursery schools, reception. This apprenticeship is a great first step into a career in the Early Years sector.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2022
Age 16-17 - £4.81 an hour. Age 18-20 - £6.83 an hour. 24 days annual leave per year plus all bank holidays.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Nov 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Early Years Practitioners work with and care for children from birth to 5 years
- They play a role in supporting children to have the best start to their education
- You will work as part of a team planning, monitoring and evaluating activities for children from birth to approximately five years of age
- Ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of the children in the room at all times is essential
- To build positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon successful completion of this qualification, learners can enter the workforce as a qualified Level 2 Early Years Practitioner or continue to study for a Level 3 Diploma holding Early Years Educator status including the Early Years Educator apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
It is up to you what you do when you have finished your apprenticeship. There may be an opportunity to stay on at the same company and progress to the next level of apprenticeship or you may want to look for a new job or professional development opportunity.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.