This Apprenticeship is an opportunity for a new individual to join a team and assist in the manufacturing of innovative power transmission products and building new state of art manufacturing plants.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
30 Sep 2022
11 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Work within the processes set up in Build Centre to ensure that packing is done correctly and to a high standard.
· Work carefully and accurately to minimise damage to products.
· Fulfil duties related to document control processes within despatch dept.
· Booking shipments onto computerised system.
· Correct labelling of all shipments with delivery notes and shipping paperwork.
· Work smart to minimise any delays relating to the fulfilment of orders and help in resolving any issues to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and business.
· Communicate with the management team to ensure that they are aware of any potential issues that may impact the fulfilment of customer orders.
· Carry out general housekeeping duties within the workspace.
· Management of packing material stock levels.
· Upkeep of equipment used within the packing dept.
· Correct selection of packing solutions for wide product range.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible job opportunity after completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade (Grade C/4)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.