An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Moy Park's production team This apprenticeship programme is aimed at those looking to work in the food manufacturing industry who have not yet had any formal training. All training will be given on the job, so if you're looking to kickstart a career within the food industry then look no further!
Closing date: 01 Nov 2022
£10.20 Per Hour
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Nov 2022
15 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be in a Production role creating food for the public by packing portions into trays or baskets, palletising containers, making boxes, or adding ingredients to trays.
- Learning all aspects of factory production within a set area and team.
- Developing team working through collaboration to achieve department targets.
- Following factory schedules.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- All apprentices will complete their training in their workplace & will be allocated time off the job to ensure they are able to learn & develop in line with the apprenticeship programme.
- The successful candidiate will complete a Level 2 Food and Drink Process Operator Apprenticeship, along with Maths and English functional skills where required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Your learning will not end with this Apprenticeship. Upon completion we will discuss if there are opportunities to further grow on the next level of apprenticeship programme or help you to develop in other ways by accessing some of our fantastic internal development programmes & learning resources which could lead you to anywhere you aspire to reach!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
VALKYRIE SUPPORT SERVICES LTD
Food and drink process operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.