Business Administrator Apprentice APS Security & Fire Ltd
APS Security & Fire Ltd. are looking for a motivated business administrator apprentice to join their team in Nottingham who works well in a team.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Holiday Entitlement (Min 20 days + 8 bank)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
12 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Job responsibilities / duties will include:
· Handling deliveries & returns
· Check invoices match using an Auto Entry System
· Manage large customers, meeting their requests
· Create specifications for sales quotes
· Monitor the store room & action stock orders
· Creating sales enquiries for sales
· Quote customers for additional equipment
· False alarm management of customer alarms and CCTV activations
· Quote customer repairs
· Extract and monitor maintenances
· File completed works folders
· Answering phones and transferring calls.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided:
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
APS Security & Fire Ltd
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.