Customer Service Operations Assistant Apprentice ADVANTAGE AUTO PARTS LIMITED
An online retailer of car parts wishes to recruit a Customer Service Apprentice. The apprentice will assist with Customer Service queries and perform general administration duties.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Salary scale is between - £13,650.00 - £15,600 depending on age and experience
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Assisting customers purchase the correct parts
- Responding to online queries and taking telephone calls
- General office administration
- Updating inventory on the warehouse management system
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for a full time position for the suitable Apprentice upon completion of a successful Apprenticeship
- Progression to customer service management and potentially warehouse management
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C / 9 - 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.