Business Administration Apprentice - Project Administrator HARMONY FIRE LIMITED
Due to rapid growth in the UK market, Harmony Fire has a rewarding performance focused career opportunity for two Project Administrators. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Aug 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Service Administration, including booking service visits for field engineers, scheduling visits, preparing visit paperwork, including health and safety documentation, organizing permits to work and sorting any special requests of the client
- Raising quotations for service contracts and small works as knowledge develop
- Creating new clients on management system including site locations, contacts, contract details and asset registers
- Project administration including scheduling contractors, ordering parts, following up deliveries, checking sub-contractor invoices, arranging hire equipment and other assistance to project managers as required
- Working as a key liaison contact for the residents involved in projects
- Basic receptionist duties including greeting visitors, answering phone calls and updating diaries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
The apprenticeship provides a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills, and behaviours, which can be gained working across an organisation and its processes. The apprenticeship is a firm grounding in organisational operations and functional processes, as well as the wider working environment. Key responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services.
The need to communicate and represent work clearly is reflected in the assessment methods of End Point Assessment (EPA).
Knowledge Test – 33.3%
Portfolio Interview – 33.3%
Project Presentation – 33.3%
Level 3 Business Administrator
English and maths: Level 2 English and maths will need to be passed, if not already, prior to taking the end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be an opportunity for the right candidates to remain in full time employment and increase their levels of responsibilities upon successful completion of their Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)