Business Administration Apprentice East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
The Respiratory Department is a busy consultant led service providing a full range of respiratory and respiratory diagnostic services across all our sites. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a busy department supporting the team with clerical duties. This role is based at the Kent & Canterbury Hospital.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
11 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer telephone enquiries, take messages accurately
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Assist in collection, collation and presentation of data for research/statistics as appropriate for
decision-making and allow for forward planning of future services.
- To suggest improvements to the service and procedures wherever possible
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the apprentice position in order to fulfil the
requirements of the service.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This role is a 18-month business administration apprenticeship during which you will engage in on and off the job learning and development activities that will lead to a Level 3 in Business Administration qualification.
- Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills, and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.