Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with MTech, an IT company based in Headingley, Leeds.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer Helpdesk calls and respond to client queries online or via Email.
- Deal with technical problems accordingly and promptly, fixing issues where possible remotely.
- Escalate any issues that require more senior input to the suitable person internally.
- Provide support to junior staff with technical input.
- Visit client sites to fix issues that cannot be fixed where appropriate.
- Also visit client sites ad hoc, to build stronger relationships between MTech and their client base.
- Work toward Industry standard qualifications, through a structured learning program.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
- Level 3 certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.