Planning and Supply Chain Administration Apprentice ASSA ABLOY LIMITED
Apprentice required to support the planning team to ensure optimum availability of Inventory in servicing customer orders and forecast requirements in accordance with ASSA ABLOY UK Inventory targets.
Closing date: 14 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main responsibilities and challenges:
- Support the planning team where required.
- Ensuring Purchase Orders are shipped on time from suppliers - expediting when necessary.
- Raising Purchase Requisitions for non-stocked goods / consumables and booking in.
- Monitoring sales forecasts and associated demand with actual usage, ensuring accurate Inventory quantities are on order and expedited where necessary.
- Reacting to changes in customer demand and, where possible, taking necessary action to mitigate risk to AAUK with existing Purchase Orders.
- Entering and maintaining accurate data in Microsoft AX.
- Reviewing the negative stock report and actioning where required.
- Reviewing transfer orders are still live and accurate.
- Monitoring lead times and checking accuracy.
- Review box / batch quantities are correct and adjust accordingly.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will attend the training centre, In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge, WS9 8UG, on block day release at the beginning of the apprenticeship, with monthly assessor visits to the apprentice at the company premises.
The qualification is Level 3 Business Administration.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position with the company upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.