Sales Support Administrator Apprentice Lifestyle & Mobility
We at Lifestyle & Mobility are searching for a bright, upbeat individual to join our existing staff in our Basildon store. Your responsibilities will involve supporting the daily operations of the sales team in an administrative capacity as a key member of the team.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be front of house- the heart of our business and supports all elements of the customer service journey. This is an energetic role that has in house training and senior support with progression for those who want and have the ability for it.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephone calls
- Making telephone calls
- Contacting customers where required
- Assisting and advising customers to find the most suitable product to meet their needs
- Making bookings for colleagues to carry out assessments in customers’ homes
- Accurately handling cash, cheques and credit / debit cards.
Arranging delivery of products to customers’ homes
- Be involved in stock control
- Deal with customer queries
- Replying to emails & messages
- Managing collections/deliveries with our own drivers
- Managing services/repairs with our engineers
- Dealing with walk-in customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job and off-the-Job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours.
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3.
Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is an opportunity for the candidate to progress through the company after successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, however, this is not guaranteed and will be dependent on performance throughout the programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.