Apprentice Customer Service/Administration Assistant ELEVATION DESIGN LTD.
Ideal candidate should have an interest or experience in design work / architecture. Preferably with AutoCAD knowledge to help assist the senior architects in the office with drawing work, submitting planning applications and monitoring the applications through the planning process. The candidate should also be familiar with Microsoft office.
Closing date: 09 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Ability to learn AutoCAD software or experience in AutoCAD
· Keen to learn how to process and submit planning application.
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Maintain a filing system
· Order office supplies when needed and research new deals and suppliers
· Organise and schedule appointments
· Write and distribute emails and forms
· Act as communication relay, making sure all parties receive necessary information and that this information is accurate
· Keep the office supplies in order and well organised
· Form professional Word, Excel and Power Point documents
· Greet visitors and clients on arrival and make refreshments
· Printing and photo copying documents
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ELEVATION DESIGN LTD.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)