The Aircon Group are a family run company that has been trading for more than 50 years, customers are the life blood of our company, they ask for a professional, friendly service and as a team we ensure that this is delivered This role is due to the continued growth of the Aircon Group and the additional products and services we have on offer.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Free on-site parking Tea, coffee, refreshments and snacks included 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Make warm calls to existing clients, ensure they are happy with the service received and assess the need for other products and services.
- Make cold calls to prospective clients, gather information during the call to identify where they may need our support now or in the future.
- Speak to the Managers of other departments to book site surveys, request quotes and check order status.
- Send information by email following all sales calls and relevant information such as blogs and case studies monthly to prospective clients.
- Join a daily briefing to ensure the WIP is up to date.
- Chase outstanding quotes.
- Send customer satisfaction surveys by email.
- Protect the brand, ensure that all forms of communication leaving the business adhere to the brand guidelines.
- Support the production of monthly newsletters for each department, which are sent via Mailchimp.
- Ensure the website is up to date, add blogs, update content, list vacancies, etc.
- Use the information sent by engineers to write up case studies.
- Speak to Managers about key newsworthy industry topics, research data and write blogs.
- Support with a monthly social media plan and make suggestions for daily posts across 3 platforms.
- Assist with the production of leaflets and marketing packs.
- Support with the monthly report - Analysis of Google analytics to measure the success of the digital advertising.
- Content writing experience for case studies, blogs and social media.
- Experience working across a range of brands at once and the ability to dip in and out of each during the day.
- Excellent customer service skills.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Digital Marketing
- Middlesbrough College
- All lessons are on Teams, half day ever other week.
- Time will be allocated for assigments
- Additional training offered by the company - Customer Service, Telesales, Effective Networking, LinkedIn
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If you choose to stay with Aircon Group, you could manage the sales and marketing of a specific department.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.