Engineering Operative Apprentice LIVEWELL VENDING LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an ever expanding company based in Leeds who supply and operate a range of vending and coffee equipment to workplaces and public locations. You will work alongside experienced staff members who will support you whilst working towards gaining an Engineering Operative Level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 12 Aug 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Aug 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Repair and Maintenance of vending and coffee equipment and payment systems at both customer sites and at Livewell's premises.
- Installation, set up and programming of equipment.
- Managing and ordering spare parts as required, under warranty where possible.
- Carry out vending machine refills and make wholesale deliveries.
- Various activities to maintain the warehouse.
- Administrative tasks to update and maintain digital operations systems and data.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Your training will take place within the workplace, you will be given the chance to earn as you learn and be given full support from experienced engineers, all whilst working towards gaining an Engineering Operative Level 2 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is opportunity for the right candidate to continue within the company once your apprenticeship has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 5-9 (C or above)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)