Digital Marketer Apprentice (North Property Group Limited) North Property Group Limited
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Assistant with North Property Group a property investment Company based in Manchester.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating and uploading listings across all portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket, through Jupix
- Creating and publishing listings for the Sales Teams
- Regular communication with the lettings team and updating their listings
- Creating and publishing listings for Lettings Team
- Keeping existing lettings listings up to date (changing vacancy dates, furnished)
- Regularly monitoring portal listing performance for both sales and lettings
- Creating social media content for lettings and sales
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.