We are recruiting a business admin apprentice to join our rental team. With over 2,500 vehicles on our fleet, you will be kept busy by organising van and car hires to our new and existing customers whilst also completing other office administrative work.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Creating agreements
· Raising invoices and credits
· Gaining and developing relationships with current and future customers
· Be a point of contact over the phone or via email
· Supporting account managers and resolve any customer service issues
· Source replacement hire vehicles – using our own and supplier’s fleet
This list is not limited and there will be other tasks to complete. We will also provide opportunities to learn different aspects of the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Adminstration apprenticeship
- All learning remotely. Tutors have one to one meetings with their learners at least once a month, and currently are meeting twice each month for a learning session
- 1 Day a week learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To progress into another apprenticeship or gain full-time employment in the rental department
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 - 9) Desired
About the employer
STRAIGHT A TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.