Join a fast growing travel management company based in the heart of Manchester city centre! Diversity Travel is looking to hire an Operations Support Assistant. There are good opportunities for internal progression and development, with ongoing training available. You will also study towards the level 3 business administration apprenticeship.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manning and distributing operations email inboxes
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls and directing as appropriate
- Preparation of reports for stakeholders
- Making bookings
- Making payments
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Ensuring the smooth running of office space
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Alongside the role you will study towards the level 3 business administration apprenticeship, learning from industry-experienced coaches.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if not already achieved)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Training provided by the employer and online with The Apprentice Academy
- 7000+ online resources available
- 1 to 1 coaching with experienced coach
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The business is growing quickly and this offers good opportunities for internal progression and development. The Learning and Development Team provide training to support ongoing development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
DIVERSITY TRAVEL LIMITED
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
0161 200 1673
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.