Level 3 Business Admin Apprentice (Technical Sales department) KC CONTROLS LTD
KC Controls are seeking an individual to join our technical sales office as an Admin Apprentice, where they will experience all different departments within the business, as well as completing a Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship qualification
Closing date: 12 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.25
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Generating quotes on our Customer Relationship Management system
- Speak to clients via phone / video call
- You will work in different areas of the business to provide admin support - including Order Management, Storeroom and Marketing
- Provide any other general administrative support as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration (Standard)
- Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (Level 2)
- Functional Skills Qualification in English (Level 2)
- Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (Level 2)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
You will have monthly meetings with your Trainer via video call, during working hours. Your employer will also allow you time, during working hours, to work towards your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed your apprenticeship there will be opportunity to continue working within the KC Controls Technical Team or elsewhere if there are any vacancies at the time
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
REWARDS TRAINING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.