Hair Professional Standard Apprenticeship Level 2 STYLISTICS LTD
As a hairdressing apprentice you will be working in a busy salon alongside qualified hairdressers. You will gain practical experience working within the salon whilst attending college one day each week to obtain qualifications and training. Additional in salon and academy training will be provided with the support of our supplier partners.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your key responsibilities will be towards the customer and the needs of the business.
Daily duties will include:
- Welcoming clients into the salon.
- Answering telephone calls & general reception duties.
- Computerised appointment scheduling.
- Stock control.
- General housekeeping and all other aspects of hairdressing including Washing Clients Hair, Treatments, Cutting, Styling, Perming and Colouring.
- Your duties will be relevant to your competency levels and the successful completion of hairdressing modules.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hair Professional Standard Apprenticeship achieved via external End Point Assessment.
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals
- Functional Skills Maths and/or English to Level 2.
- Weekly attendance at college required (Peterborough College PE1 4DZ), this may sometimes be outside of college term times during which there will be no college transport available.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a unique opportunity to join a professional organisation that recognises that people and the quality of training are fundamental to the long-term success of any business. Supplementary in-house training is ongoing to ensure you have the skills and develop to your full potential within the industry. We offer 1 to 1 mentoring support and subsidised prices for clients using an apprentice service to quickly develop your skills, experience and regular customer client base for the future. It is expected that the Apprentice will continue training to attain NVQ level 3 in hairdressing
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INSPIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.