Software Development Technician Apprentice (CMCA) CMCA (UK)
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Development Technician with CMCA , a through life management and materiel management solutions company based near Worcester.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Train to a level where monitoring of systems allows the individual to provide recommendations for improvements and develop an understanding of system requirements which allows the individual to proactively maintain and improve systems.
- Manage the full development life cycle (from the user requirement stage to user acceptance testing) for projects using VBA and Access.
- Interpret functional specifications and perform system development work.
- Develop and modify applications using Access and VBA.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Software Development Technician, with training in how to:
- Implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types.
- Support the communication of software solutions and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct a range of test types.
- Build scripts in line with work instructions for deployment into the relevant environment.
- Design simple software solutions to meet your requirements using tools and techniques.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Software development technician
Level 3 (A level)